Through this DVD inservice series, staff can work together to set up and implement an effective CHAMPS classroom management plan. Each lesson demonstrates effective, research-based practices to help your staff become more proactive and less reactive.
The series also includes a Facilitator’s Manual.
The CHAMPS DVD Inservice Series encompasses the latest features in the second edition of CHAMPS:
- A guide to schoolwide CHAMPS implementation, including Peer Discussion Worksheets
- New acronyms for younger and older students
- CHAMPS suggestions for first-year teachers
- Expanded coverage of homework completion management
- Real-world examples of CHAMPS in action
Each session takes about 45 minutes to one hour to complete.
CHAMPS DVD Inservice Series is listed on the National Registry of Evidence-Based Programs and Practices (NREPP). The online National Registry of Evidence-Based Programs and Practices was discontinued in January 2018, but a link to the Safe & Civil Schools NREPP listing can be found here.